A chainsaw is a portable, mechanical saw that cut the grass. In order to operate a chainsaw confidently and safely, you have to take some knowledge and practice. By reading this article you will know how to use chainsaw professionally.
Here you will get the information about the best professional chainsaw
If you want a high-quality, versatile, and dependable saw, the 460 is a great choice for you. This product has great quality and power. It is available with 24 and 20 inches.
- Product dimensions are 31.6 x 12.9 x 10.7 inches
- Item weight is 12.79 pounds
- Bar length: 20" or 24"
- Engine: X-torq(r), 3.62 hp
- Cylinder displacement 60.3 cm3
- Idle speed: 2,700 rpm
- Maximum power speed: 9,000 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity:.93 pint / 0.44 liter
- Fuel consumption: 437 g/kWh
- Chain speed at max power: 65.62 ft/s
- Sound level: 112 dB(A)
- Electrode gap is 0.02 in
- X-torq delivers lower fuel consumption
- X-torq reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter and improved engine life
- Adjustable oil pump allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions
- It has a quick release air filter which facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter
- The 460 is the more powerful of the saws in the Farm & Ranch class.
- It has a combined chain brake and front hand guard that is specially designed to stop the chain in the case of a kickback.
- The saw comes almost completely assembled
- Extremely reliable
- Less vibration and kickback
- The build quality is outstanding
- Safety controls on this saw work flawlessly, are intuitively positioned
- Super easy to start way
- It can replace sprockets on bars
- Here fuel circulator not primer bulb so fresh gas to start with
- It runs like a beast
- Easy clean
- Cheap replacement parts
- Easy to repair
- It is substantially heavier and larger
- Takes more tools then a scrench offers to strip
- Nuts come off cover can be lost
It has massive power and features include smart start, air injection, LowVib, and combined choke/stop control. Husqvarna brand has a solid history and reputation as they make quality products.
This Echo CS-590 20'' Timber Wolf Chainsaw is a powerhouse of a chainsaw. It starts easily and the cutting is great. It saves money. It is very reliable and powerful.
Echo 20" Timber Wolf Chainsaw's core specifications
- Package dimensions are 20.5 x 13.5 x 10.8 inches
- Item weight is 17 pounds
- Engine displacement is 59.8 cc
- Fuel capacity: 21.8 fl. ounces
- Oil capacity: 10.1 fl. ounces
- Bar length options: 18 or 20 inches
- Oiling system: auto/adjustable/clutch driven
- Standard starting system
- Digital ignition system
- Warranty: 1-year commercial/5-year consumer
- Genuine OEM echo part
- 59.8cc professional-grade
- 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- 20" Bar
- Decompression valve for easier starter rope pulling
- Anti-vibration handle, the chain brake
- Heavy-duty two-piece air filter for easy cleaning
- Translucent fuel tank for quick fuel level checks
- Side access simple chain tensioning with included T-wrench
- Automatic, clutch driven adjustable oiler for different environments
- Easy tool-less access to the air filter for quick maintenance
- The two-piece heavy duty mesh filter is easier to clean
- G-force air pre-cleaning system maintains clean air supply for the engine
- Spark arrestor muffler prevents hot sparks from leaving the muffler
- Bar tip safety guard to reduce the chances of kickback included
- Good documentation
- It includes safety tips for the less seasoned operator
- This saw is a powerhouse
- Comes with the echo 5-year warranty
- Vibration dampening system works great
- Easy to wield and operate for hours
- Good weight to power ratio
- The guard that protects the user from the chain is plastic.
It has high-quality steel and aluminum construction. The lower price makes it available for everyone. It attaches to saw without drilling bar
- Item weight is 16.55 pounds
- Package dimensions are 38.6 x 10.2 x 2.6 inches
- Size ranges from 14" to 36"
- 2 years warranty
- Aluminum and still material
- No drilling required
- Constructed from high-quality aluminum and steel
- Cuts lumber planks height & width adjustable
- Attaches directly to your chainsaw bar
- Portable system can be easily transported to remote logs
- Perfect for builders, woodworkers, & outdoor enthusiasts
- Again provides a flat surface for the mill to ride on to get flat, even cuts
- It delivers uniform cuts time after time
- Mounts to chain bar with a few turns of a wrench
- The best practice is to have a mill the same length as your chain saw bar
- Usable with any size chainsaw
- Can handle the largest logs
- This mill does exactly what it is supposed to do.
- Great construction
- It is sturdy enough to do the job and keep you relatively safe from the chain.
- One of the heaviest on the market
- The manual is simplistic, insufficient and inaccurate.
Its quality is good. It Converts rough logs into beautiful slabs and is perfect for homeowners, woodworkers, & carpenters
CATAMUET chainsaw sharpener file kit is cheaper than a single replacement chain. It allows you to carry all the tools you need and more in one sturdy field bag. This bag carries the tools that you need to cut more wood.
- Item weight is 2.51 pounds
- Product dimensions are 13.6 x 8 x 2 inches
- Includes 3 round files sizes 5/32”- 4.0mm, 3/16”- 4.8mm, 7/32”- 5.5mm
- 3 double handle file guides, 6” IN flat file, depth gauge .025” IN - .63MM, 5.5” IN felling wedge
- Heavy-duty stump vice
- 13mm - 19mm chainsaw wrench - screwdriver
- Field bag with carrying handles
- XL chainsaw sharpening kit includes premium tools for the professional or home-owner to sharpen chainsaw chains in any working condition to get the job done
- The tools are made with high-quality steel providing strength and durability
- The felling wedge is made from high impact ABS plastic and is not intended for splitting wood
- The XL field bag made from durable nail-head nylon with 6 exterior storage sleeve pockets keep extra tools handy, single end-to-end zipper, Length13” IN 33cm, Height 7” IN 18cm, Width 5” IN 12cm
- Chainsaw handle and guides accept same-size file replacements for years of reliable chain saw sharpening
When you first time sharpening your own blade you will get the one just like new again. There are instructions and these with a couple of YT videos which provides the easiest way to Keep your saw sharp. The kit has all the right parts and is easy to use.
This wood-cutter is a very high-quality product with strong power as it has an energy saving feature. The package includes chain saw, 18'' chain, file knife, sleeve wrench, L-type wrench, an empty bottle(10ml) and manual.
- Package dimensions are 62 x 35 x 25 inches
- Item weight is 20.9 pounds
- Metal and plastic material
- Chain 18''
- Cylinder displacement: 65.1 cm
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 48 mm / 1.89 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 36 mm / 1.42 inch
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm / 0.02 "
- Power: 3.4KW
- Quick and easy chain adjustment
- Ergonomic grip with angled front handle
- Ignition system SEM: AM50
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm / 0.01 "
- Spark plug NGK: BPMR7A
- Carburetor model name: C3M-EL2B
- Fuel tank volume: 0.77 lit / 1.62 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.4 lit / 0.84 US pint
- Oil pump type: adjustable flow oil pump and capacity is 4-20 ml/min
- High efficiency
- Low noise- Multihole air-out
- Quench chain
- Energy saving
- Strong power
- High quality and long life
Milwaukee Electric Tools 2727 is a great tool for the saw. This kit includes M18 fuel 16 in. Chainsaw - 2727-21HD, red lithium high output HD12.0 battery pack, M18 & M12 rapid charger, 16 in. Oregon bar and chain and scrench
- Item weight is 21 pounds
- Product dimensions are 10 x 36 x 11 inches
- Voltage is18V
- Battery system M18
- Brushless motor type
- Length 33"
- Bar length is 16"
- Chain gauge 043"
- Chain pitch is 3/8"
- This product is manufactured in China which meets customer requirement
- 5-year warranty on material and workmanship
- Powerstate brushless motor purposely built for the M18 fuel 16" Chainsaw to provide the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40CC
- Redlink plus intelligence ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 system
- Redlithium high output HD12.0 battery pack provides 50% more power
- Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against job site conditions
- 16" Oregon bar and chain
- Variable speed trigger for full control
- Dual-stud for improved bar and chain retention
- Automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
- Onboard storage for scrench
- Compatible with 150+ M18 tools
- The blade was tensioned decently
- Uses a perfect amount of oil
- Very easy cleanup
- The little hidden tool for tightening is excellent
- Need more than 1 battery if you're going to be working a lot
- The teeth by the handle need to be a little longer.
If you want to make sure your chainsaw lasts a lifetime you should choose this chainsaw. An automatic bar chain oil feed system is designed to keep your chain consistently lubricated. It is center balanced with anti-vibration handle for maximum control & minimum fatigue.
- Product dimensions are 24.4 x 12.2 x 12.4 inches
- Item weight is 20.9 pounds
- Chain length size 22"
- Model 20160
- Gas power type
- Engine displacement: 565cc
- Max speed with cutting equipment: 10, 500 RPM
- Anti-vibration function
- A single cylinder, 2 stroke engine that has an idling speed of 2,700 - 3,400 RPM
- It features a low range kick-back chain brake for additional safety
- Auto chain lubrication
This chainsaw is great for your lawn. You will definitely enjoy when you will use this item.
This chainsaw is easy to use. The package includes DeWALT 20-Volt MAX 12-Inch 5Ah cordless lithium-ion chainsaw - DCCS620P1, 20-Volt 5Ah battery, 20-Volt charger, hand bar cover and owner's manual.
- Item weight is 8.8 pounds
- Product dimensions are 25 x 9 x 9 inches
- Compatibility 20V Batteries
- Oregon bar and chain is 12 in.
- Chain speed (ft/s) is 25.2 ft/s
- Chain gauge is 0.043ga
- Chain pitch 3/8 in.
- Amp hour is 5Ah
- Low kick back 12-inch Oregon bar and chain for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum user control
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizing run time and motor life
- Tool-Free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob for proper bar clamping force
- Part of the 20V MAX system of tools
- Chain speed : 25.2 feet/second
- Plenty of power
- Plenty of run time
- the saw is well balanced
- Super handy
- Easy to wield one-handed
- It pumps more oil than necessary
- The oil fill cap is wimpy
This chain saw is equipped with an auto oiling system that keeps the saw chain and guide bar constantly lubricated. One important suggestion is that never use waste oil or very thick oil. These may damage your chainsaw.
This exclusive, patented tool-free chain replacement and auto-tensioning system eliminate the headaches faced with most other chain saws. The most important is you don't need to be a lumberjack to operate a chainsaw.
- Item weight is 11 pounds
- Product dimensions are 14.6 x 19.7 x 8.1 inches
- Rated voltage 120V~60Hz
- Power input 14.5 Amps
- BAR length 16"
- Chain speed 12m/s
- Chain pitch 3/8''
- Chain gauge 0.05”
- Powerful 14.5 Amp motor offers consistent performance and durability similar to gas chainsaws for homeowners, farmers, and ranchers
- Patented auto-tension chain system prevents over-tightening for extended bar & chain life
- Low kickback bar built-in chain brake for added safety
- Automatic oil lubrication and built-in oil reservoir with level indicator
- Oil tank capacity is 200 ml
- Includes 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- No harmful emissions
- plenty of power
- Easy to maintain
- Aggressive chain
- Ergonomically easy to use
- Chain tensioning system works well
- Not noisy as compared to a lot of models
- No tip kick back
- Much cleaner, quieter and less of a hassle compared to gas.
- Not as powerful compared to corded models
- It is difficult to source spares
- The oversized chain adjuster knob will loosen by rolling itself against the wood when making tight cuts on that side.
In this WORX WG303.1, the auto-tension system includes a single, oversized knob that secures the bar and chain. It also maintains proper tension during operation--automatically. Again it offers gas-free, hassle-free operation.
Makita XCU03PT1 is the best for you if you in need of a low maintenance cordless chainsaw. It includes a safety mechanism. For cutting and trimming this chain saw is the best choice for you.
- Product dimensions are 9.5 x 20.8 x 13.8 inches
- Item weight is 22.3 pounds
- Bar length is 14 in.
- 5.0 Ah AMP hour
- 3 years warranty
- Chain pitch is 3/8"
- Chain gauge is 0.43"
- Makita-built outer rotor BL brushless motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency equivalent to a 32cc gas chainsaw
- Variable speed trigger
- Quick and convenient chain adjustment for “tool-less” chain adjustment for
- Built-in lock-off lever helps prevent the chain from accidentally engaging
- Low noise level and zero emissions for operator comfort
- There are built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function which automatically shuts the saw off when the operation is delayed for extended battery life
- Again two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) designed to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Rubberized soft grip top handle
- Large oil filling port with view window allows an operator to easily add and check the bar oil level
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- The dual port charger charges two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in only 45 minutes
- Use genuine Makita batteries and chargers.
- Maximum cutting performance
- A 3 step safety features for maximum protection
- 2 extra batteries pack
- Cuts well
- More power than a gas echo
- Well balanced
- Can visually check the oil level
- Toolless chain remove and replace
- Toolless chain tensioner
- Low voltage
- The chain tensioner is too small
This tool is also for trimming and felling small trees. Its features are light-weight, cordless convenience, and smooth performance which make it one of your favorites to use in the 14-inch class.
The Black & Decker CS1518 15amp 18 Corded Chainsaw offers a 15 Amp powerful motor for large branches and demanding cuts. This chain saw has an 18 Oregon low-kickback bar and chain for improved cutting performance. It offers tool-free chain tensioning for quick and easy chain adjustments, along with an automatic oiling system which ensures constant bar and chain lubrication. It has a clear window so you can monitor the oil levels and also has a chain break feature for optimal safety during usage. This is backed by Black & Decker's 2 year limited warranty. Included Components: (1) Scabbard; Power Source: Corded
This saw is great and quite. The cutting is good with compatible battery. This is an ideal tool for you as it is a cordless chainsaw.
- Item weight is 6.9 pounds
- Product dimensions are 31 x 9 x 8.5 inches
- Charge time: 120 minutes (4.0 Ah)
- Motor is bushless
- 16-inch steel Oregon bar
- Safety features: On/off control (with auto power off), Chain brake, hand guard, quick-release trigger
- Saw pitch: 0.375 inches
- Warranty: 4 years
- This motor provides your Greenworks tool with longer run-time, more torque, and more power.
- Less wear and tear, extending the lifetime of the tool
- Delivers up to 30% more torque for the greatest cutting performance
- Translucent oil tank
- Brushless motor design offers up to 70% less vibration for user comfort while working
- Increased user safety
- Electronic chain brake prevents from accidental kick-backs
- Offers ease of use and delivering highest cutting performance
- Rear handle design provides excellent control, especially during overhead use.
- Over-molded handle for increased user comfort
- Get up to 150 cuts of 4x4 treated lumber on a single charge with the Greenworks 40V Chainsaw and a fully charged 4.0 Ah battery
- Great chain tightening adjustments
- More power
- Cutting is faster
- Starting and running quality is good
- No gas/oil mixture which is good for the environment, time
The unique feature is that it uses a 16-inch steel Oregon bar and chain
while other cordless chainsaws include a 14″ bar at best.
Thanks for reading this post. If you have any opinion don't hesitate to comment here. Also please subscribe our newsletter to get more updates.